Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Guppy See, Guppy Do

I've a group of matured full red males kept together with 2 females. They are housed in a 1.5ft tank. Everyday when I feed them, they seem like not interested in the food, even live food such as tubifex ! Most of them keep chasing the females and end up the females ate all the food. I've the females removed but the situation still look the same.

Okay, I had enough with this group of males. I once heard a saying Monkey See, Monkey Do. I wonder if it applies to Guppy See, Guppy Do. Decided to transfer the group of males into a 4ft tank which consist of sub-adult guppies. The sub-adult guppies are like hungry wolves. Any food that I throw in, they will finish it within seconds ! So... the saying Guppy See, Guppy Do works !

It's feeding time for the guppies. Enjoy the video !